Monday, January 7, 2013

reflections on boredom

Another Monday, the start of a new year of Mondays.  Today we have  a child going off to college, a child going to Air Force boot camp in a week, a child about ready to graduate from residency and start life as  a doctor, 2 children having babies in the next two months, one kid home sick with a mild case of pnenumonia and 10(yes 10)  2 week old golden retrievers in my basement. 
Whoever thought the 50's were boring. By that I mean age, not the decade. If my life gets any more exciting I am going back to bed and start January all over.
And then, my daughter says,"Mom, seize the day!" And so I shall.  January, here I come. Time to embrace the changes and see where they take our family.
Check back in a couple months for a progress report.

No comments:

Post a Comment