Friday, January 25, 2013

no problems...

While cleaning out a cupboard today, I came across this note from my daughter.  She tore it off a calendar and left it for me to find .
"There is no problem we cannot ignore, confront, plot against, drown in chocolate sauce, or run over with the car" (sorry, I don't know who thought this one up)
She then admonished me to remember these things when I am stressed.   Since I decided today that there is not enough of me to go around, it was the perfect day to find this note.  Personally I am for drowning my house in chocolate sauce and starting over but I 'm not sure I have that option.  On the other hand, tomorrow is Saturday and my entire workforce will be home and at my disposal.  I will carry on.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, Miriam! Chocolate sauce could be my solution as well. I envy you your workforce, but not the 99k diaper changes. Press on in faith!
    www.anotherbrokenhallelujah.com

    ReplyDelete